Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: QHY174M-GPS calibration StartPos and EndPos
Linear Mode
Hello Sven,

OK.

In the OWCloud forum, Christian mentioned the DVTI software.
It is fast the same I try to program for SharpCap.

Concerning the report template ... do you see this ?
https://dvticam.com/static/report_templa..._sodis.txt
It is more change as I plane to do :-)

My idea is ...
- before the event, in OccultWatcher, export a preliminary report (from SODIS template)
- in SharpCap, import the preliminary report (use some information ... star coordinates, ...)
- at the end of the capture of the film, SharpCap write some information in the preliminary report (film begin/end, temperature, ...)
- in OccultWatcher ... nothing to do ... the information of the event is already in the report.

The only small problem is ... in OccultWatcher it is not possible to generate a preliminary report before the event time !

The Add-in of DVTI allows the automatic transfer to the DVTI software directly before an event ... but it means that OccultWatcher and the DVTI software must be running on the same computer at the same time (that is not necessary for all the case). Other problem ... I have a QHY174GPS camera ... and it works only with SharpCap.

For the report template ... I remark that the information after ":" is used in the SODIS website. The line without ":" are ignored (or at least does not generate an error). So a "SharpCap" template can have more lines at the end, so long no ":" character is used.

Regards,
Jean-Francois

Messages In This Thread
RE: QHY174M-GPS calibration StartPos and EndPos - by Jean-Francois - 06-03-2023, 20:28