Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: QHY174M-GPS calibration StartPos and EndPos
Linear Mode
Hello Pierre,

Thanks for the comments.

I used the "CameraSettings.txt" in a different script (for sun observation with a spectrometer "SHG" with the Sol'Ex).

For the additional event details ... I know ... but, you need to repeat 3 or 4 times the copy/paste in a text file for saving the details of the start, the asteroid and the event. After that you need to search the information and then copy in the SODIS template.

My idea is to have only 1 click for transfer of the needed data to SharpCap.
In the SharpCap script, I plane to have an input field (for opening the event details from OccultWatcher already saved in the SODIS template) and then to have some free fields for some additional input. The script window will have one button for starting the script (manually or with a delay before the event time) ... and at the end of the capture (manual or automatic), the script will save the last information from the film (begin/end of the capture, camera details if wanted ...). All this with the SODIS template ... so that at the end, it is only necessary to fill positive or negative and the result of Occult processing.

I will not write the script in "one" day ... it will have several iteration ... and a lot of try-and-error.

Regards,
Jean-Francois

Messages In This Thread
RE: QHY174M-GPS calibration StartPos and EndPos - by Jean-Francois - 09-03-2023, 18:30