Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: QHY174M-GPS calibration StartPos and EndPos
Linear Mode
(08-03-2023, 14:58 )astfu Wrote: Hello Jean-Francois,

You can find the current report form here:

https://forum.iota-es.de/showthread.php?tid=1

This should be saved in the report directory of the OW. The report can then be written with the OW. Then you could use Sharpcap to write the start/end time, exposure time and, if necessary, the coordinates into this file. The software of the DVTI camera writes the SODIS report file, this has nothing to do with the QHY174, etc.
The report file is deliberately kept small because the data about the event can be viewed quickly with OW/OWC or Occult.

Sven

Hi,

I tested a DVTI (not identical to today's models) for about 1 year, currently I don't have one. Their SW has also evolved. I brought this into play because, if I understand J-F correctly: the DVTI can automatically record an event that was previously named to it from the OW (there is a OccultWatcher.DvtiCamControl.dll in the path). So you have an OW plugin and a corresponding function in DVTI cam control. That's what I was referring to, so they already have something that J-F wants to programme for the QHY - maybe you can learn something from that, at least regarding OW.  I'm attaching a few pictures of how it looks with a future OW event and with my still installed, outdated SW and without a camera.

Christian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: QHY174M-GPS calibration StartPos and EndPos - by C.Weber - 08-03-2023, 15:40